Guidelines for the 2021 Western Academic Publishing Submissions
For the 2021 nonfiction submissions, selected work will receive $0.02-$0.09/word. The submission period opens March 16, 2021, and closes September 15, 2021 (Eastern Time). If you have any questions, please check our FAQs page!
- Nonfiction submission length should be at least 3 pages in length.
- Submissions could include the following subjects: personal essays, informative texts (e.g. history, science, nature, etc.), memoirs, travel writing.
- DO NOT include your name anywhere on the actual manuscript.
- Include your name and contact info in the “cover letter” section as well as a brief bio.
- Writers are permitted to submit as many submissions as they want.